These may be censored or “shadow-banned”
Un-censored social media
In this episode we categorize the threats against our Constitutional republic. To be effective defenders of the Constitution requires we are familiar with the threats we face. Some of our enemies are intentional about the threats; others threaten us through ignorance and apathy.
Additional references from the episode can be found below:
- The Naked Communist by W. Cleon Skousen
- americasfrontlinedoctors.com – Read about the tech censorship here and here.
- BLM is a Marxist organization – https://rumble.com/vb0g49-patrisse-cullors-admits-to-being-a-trained-marxist.html
- Communist Party USA – cpusa.com
- U.S. Constitution, 17th Amendment – “The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each state, elected by the people thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote. The electors in each state shall have the qualifications requisite for electors of the most numerous branch of the state legislatures….”
- National Popular Vote movement – https://www.nationalpopularvote.com/
- Colorado becomes the first state to pass a national popular vote measure. Read more here.
- U.S. Constitution, 1st Amendment Assembly clause – “Congress shall make no law … abridging the right of the people peaceably to assemble…”
- Read Jason’s article on these un-Constitutional executive orders here.
- U.S. Constitution, 14th Amendment Equal Protection Clause – “…No state shall … deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws…”
- U.S. Constitution, Article IV, Section 4 – “The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion…”